Thursday, August 12, 2010

Well, uh, hi there everyone!! Hope your week has been going well mine has been super mega fast, which is fantastic.  I'm an operator at my college so needless to say I have a lot of free time and the free time can sometimes take fooooooooooorever to go by, haha. 
This week has been a little hard too because I just recently broke up with my boyfriend this past Saturday.  It was a mutual seperation at least.  We were together for a year and three months.  We had a lot of fun together and I still consider us really close friends.  But we broke up because we started to fight more and more and the two of us just need time apart to find ourselves and experience college when we only have to worry about ourselves which I think is good.  I love this guy to absolute death and I pray to whatever ethereal thing is up in the sky that we come back together, I've got my fingers crossed too, haha.
So, this blog will be about me being a single woman living a very hectic and busy life dealing with friends, school, work and theatre, hope you enjoy the ride! :D

1 comment: