Thursday, August 19, 2010

Phew~!

Ok, so I have realized that pandora.com is the most amazing site in the world.  It has kept me busy throughout the past week and a half since the radio is depressing and my ipod is just a death sentence right now from the break up, haha.  But it's absolutely fantastic, I already have three stations set up and I love them! It's great because it plays music of the artist you put in and music like their's so it really allows you to expand your music without having to dig through every artist that may sound interesting.  I totally recommend anyone try it out because besides the little commercials that pop up from time to time it's totally awesome.

Also, I ordered new clothes from delias and alloy! I got my delias order of two pairs of shoes yesterday and I'll have to post them soon because I absolutely adore them and thankfully both sizes are perfect! So, I'm excited to get back to school and get mega busy with my adorable new wardrobe.  Since rehearsals for Rocky Horror Picture Show will probably start early next month and work and school ontop of that all my free time is going to be eaten alive haha. But you all better plan to make a special trip home to see Rocky because from what I know so far it's going to be a total crazy trip of awesome!!

3 comments: