Thursday, October 21, 2010

You're Going to Think I'm Crazy

Hey ladies!! So, I've been mega busy, but I thought I'd drop in a little post.  Like my title says, I think you guys may think I'm crazy but....I'm trying to get back together with Aaron, haha.  I know I harped about how we needed to be broken up and experience everything on our own, but it really wasn't all that great.  I mean being single was fun, it was a good three months, but I was never really happy, Kayla can vouch for that, haha.  I felt like I was constantly lonely even though I was with friends and it was not a good feeling at all :/ also, Aaron has been doing everything in his power to make himself what I want.  He got a whole new waredrobe(he looks amazing), he's been making tons of friends and doing his own thing(hallelujah!).  I think three months is a short time to be apart, but a lot has actually happend.  I refuse to let our relationship be cut and dry of what it was last time, so hopefully we'll be able to be a functional couple in society like a normal college couple, not stuck up each other's ass, lol

Ooooo, another fun thing is that in March I'm going to be headed to Atlanta, Georgia for a conference :D It's called SETC which is the Southeastern Theatre Conference.  It's a place where people from all over come and have interviews with real companies to hopefully get a job for the summer or year round.  I don't have much experience stage managing or even finding a job in theatre so my director for Rocky said that it was a must for me to go because I need to start getting into the swing of finding work asap, since that's basically my life calling, haha.  I'm really pumped about going and really nervous too! I mean I doubt I'll get work this time around because I have no experience compared to everyone going, but if I could get a job at the this conference sometime that means I could go anywhere in the southeast for work, fingers crossed for Myrtle Beach! Haha

2 comments:

  1. woah! super cool about the conference!!!
    and I don't know squat about relationships, so I'll trust you on that one :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on going to SECT, that sounds fun, you get to travel!

    ReplyDelete